There is always a project on the go in my studio. Join me here for a quick look into my studio as well as for events and announcements.
A little snapshot of what has been happening in my studio this month.
It has been a busy month and a month where I got to wear a-lot-of different creative hats.
- This month saw the designing and proofing of a collection of fabrics for creating doll clothing. The designs will be available in my Fabric Shop in April.
- I started the next Waldorf Inspired doll (sold already). Don’t worry – more to come.
- I learned how to knit – I know, crazy! After a-lot-of trial and error, I created a sock pattern for my dolls. Maybe April will be shoe creation.
- I designed and sewed a canvas fanny-pack simply because I wanted one for biking – creating a few more for my wonderful customers.
- I collaborated on a screenprinting project with an amazing local business.
Fabric Shop (fanny-pack) >
Meet Rosemary, a 14″ Waldorf-inspired doll. This doll is the first doll to be added to my studio. I used one of my favourite fabrics from my Fabric Shop to sew her tunic – Spoonflower Collection called, Anticipation.